Sun, May 29, 2016 8:00 PM
Yes, you can do it yourself.
You have to point your browser to the admin webpage of your router.
Usually it's at http://192.168.0.1
Check your router's user manual.
@Benson tan wrote:Hi. How to change wifi password ?
For most routers, you have to login to the admin webpage (192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1, depending on which brand/model router you have).
Check the user manual for your router.
Hi @Benson tan
1. You must use a PC (desktop or laptop) with LAN cable connect directly to the router.
You cannot do this using wireless connection.
2. Go to the address bar http://192.168.0.1
3. Click on "Log in" without any need to input both the username and password.
4. Once inside, select the top tab "Setup" and left panel "Wireless", follow the wizard to assist you.
5. Then you can change any other setting as your wish.
6. This webpage will auto log-out after a period of time without any input.
May I know the default user mail ID and Password
Hi @chiyanmurali, please try @eric3743's advice so you don't have to input both the username and password. You may also check the sticker on your router which is the default password.
Hi how to change my wifi password and name
Hi @user_978433, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to clarify, what router are you using?
No tags available
How can we improve?