U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Sep 10, 2021 8:08 AM

Broadband 24 months contract expire soon - to recontract or not

My Starhub 24 months broadband contract will expire in few days time.

Gotten a renewal of Free 3 months 1GBPS broadband / 24months. Just wanted to know if this include the Digital Voice that I am currently having?

Or must I subscribe to it? if to subscribe to it whats the fee ?

Thanks..

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

12 d ago

Hi @user_ccf752, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Thanks for your interest to recontract. Our broadband plans do not come with Digital Voice Home Line plans. However, you have the option to subscribe to it as a value-added service at $10.49 per month. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P, thanks for your fast reply. from the link you attached. The below mentioned that there is a promotional rate of $2.10/ month for a limited time period.. means for how long?

Reason for asking is that my going to expire Broadband monthly charges totalled bill per month are much lower as was signed up 2 years ago.. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

There's no date yet when the promotion will end but this will be for a limited time only. If you're up for recontract, we suggest that you recontract already. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started