Hubbernauts

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

Wed, Sep 23, 2020 12:55 AM

Pocket Casts

Are you a regular consumer of podcasts? Would you like one that can be switched between web browser, Android and Android Auto? If yes, consider Pocket Casts.

This is the web version:

There are different views:

1. New podcasts
  2. Podcast subscriptions
  3. Search for new podcasts

Pocket Casts will also suggest podcasts based on interest.

The really neat thing about Pocket Casts is the seamless switching between web browser, Android and Android Auto. This means that podcasts are not interrupted and seamless. Another really good feature is the ability to download podcasts. This is useful for long drives. This save mobile data consumption.

Pocket Casts Plus (it is a subscription service) allows uploading of your own media.

Give Pocket Casts a go and learn something new or just stay up to date.

https://www.pocketcasts.com/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

1 y ago

Thanks for sharing about this, @Paladin. Honestly, I only listen to podcasts via Spotify. 

Paladin

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

Most welcome @Carla_P Spotify does have some exclusives but there's a whole lot more out there. Believe Spotify does not support the seamless switching between web browser and Android. Personally enjoy podcasts especially BBC, science, tech, documentaries and business genres. Pocket Casts makes consumption of these easy. It automatically shows new podcasts when available so you do not miss out :-)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

5 Messages

• 

1 Point

1 y ago

I'm also on Spotify. And I like the podcasts on Spotify. Sometimes I will download them for offline listening again and again. To make it, I get help from a Spotify Converter. Besides, now you can go to learn more about it and get it on its official website.

Paladin

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

@Daissy yes Spotify does have more podcasts compared to YouTube Music. Do you experience streaming pauses on Spotify's web interface? Seem to have experience quite a few streaming pauses when listening via open.spotify.com to Parcasts podcasts. Only way to resolve is to reload the web page :-(

Get Started

Get Started