Paladin's profile
Hubbernauts

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

Thu, Sep 23, 2021 8:16 AM

One Thing You Can Do for Better Health - Part 2.5 (Restricted Time Eating 18 hours)

Tried doing the 18 hours fast. Here's the schedule:

1. Started fast previous day 1830 hrs i.e. after dinner
  2. Rise and shine 0600 hrs
  3. Exercise 0600 to 0700 hrs (brisk walking, squats and push-ups)
  4. Exercise 1200 to 1245 hrs (brisk walking, squats and push-ups)
  5. Break fast 1300 hrs

Total fast time 13.5 hrs.

Overall, it was ok. Did feel hungry but once I started brisk walking, the hunger was manageable. The difficult time was 1000 to 1200 hrs. But pushed through. It was difficult as a "breakfast" person. Believe this will work for those who already skip breakfast. Will persevere and report back after a week or so.

If interested, here's Part 2

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

1 m ago

Thank you for sharing this in the Community! Let me just say that I think there's a typo in the last sentence of your post. 

Paladin

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

@Carla_P  txs. Hm ... what is the typo? Will edit

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Ooops. My bad. it isn't a typo. I thought you were referring to "Part 1" instead of "Part 2" 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Paladin

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

@Carla_P no problem. Thanks for checking :-)

Get Started

Get Started