G

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Sun, Jan 31, 2021 10:20 PM

Learn history

Hello everybody, I need some help from students. I am starting to learn history from the online course. But earlier I read only college books, so can you share some related literature, courses, books, magazines or journals, maybe blogs to read or watch?

I would be thankful!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

9 m ago

Hi @geraldinebrag, sorry that I had to move your post as it was it the wrong category. I hope you understand. Thanks.  

Paladin

Hubbernauts

• 

202 Messages

• 

103 Points

9 m ago

@geraldinebrag what aspect of history are you studying? Personally fascinated with military/ political history. In this context, personally enjoy these:

Kings and Generals

The Cold War

Mark Felton

The Operations Room

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3 m ago

You need to study the history of your country.

(edited)

1 Message

• 

1 Point

3 m ago

I agree with you because we cannot build a future without history. Americans are not just presidents on banknotes. The American people have a long history of assimilation. We can talk about the indigenous people of the mainland who have undergone a violent gene centrifuge. I have read some interesting texts https://eduzaurus.com/free-essay-samples/history-of-the-united-states/ on this topic. We can talk about European warriors who conquered the mainland and their political prejudices. Americans have a dual history with many questions.

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started