Administrator

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

19 Points

Fri, Dec 6, 2019 9:00 AM

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Hello 

I've been on and off the ketogenic diet (aka keto diet) since last year. Serious practitioners call it a lifestyle instead of a diet but I know for one that I cannot see myself never having carbs again. Anyone else on this diet? What do you eat if you hate salmon, beef and generally fatty meat? 

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub :)

Download My StarHub App to check your usage, recontract eligibility, view bills, make payments, add/remove services and more!

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com 

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

zIp-dIsK

Hubbernauts

• 

88 Messages

• 

10 Points

1 y ago

Me too howard , I'm on a on/off keto diet. Because I can't seem to get off carbs! But i'm happy to say I love salmon a lot *luckily* I go to astons for example. I can order a piece of salmon and then all garden veggies for both sides. I dont eat beef due to religion so every meal seems to be chicken fish pork.

However as pork is deemed to be red meat, i find my meals to be generally chicken/ fish/ salmon. So far so good. I'm adapting well to it. Just some times ... i go on some carbs like potatos and brown rice. I'm not 100% but considered 50%?

I work on 99% dark chocolate too. havent seen 100% but i would try if i seen one.

Get Started

Get Started