Skip to main content
Howard Toh

Administrator

• 

1.3K Messages

Fri, Dec 6, 2019 9:00 AM

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Hello 

I've been on and off the ketogenic diet (aka keto diet) since last year. Serious practitioners call it a lifestyle instead of a diet but I know for one that I cannot see myself never having carbs again. Anyone else on this diet? What do you eat if you hate salmon, beef and generally fatty meat? 

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub :)

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com 

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

zIp-dIsK

Valued Advocate

• 

78 Messages

9 months ago

Me too howard , I'm on a on/off keto diet. Because I can't seem to get off carbs! But i'm happy to say I love salmon a lot *luckily* I go to astons for example. I can order a piece of salmon and then all garden veggies for both sides. I dont eat beef due to religion so every meal seems to be chicken fish pork.

However as pork is deemed to be red meat, i find my meals to be generally chicken/ fish/ salmon. So far so good. I'm adapting well to it. Just some times ... i go on some carbs like potatos and brown rice. I'm not 100% but considered 50%?

I work on 99% dark chocolate too. havent seen 100% but i would try if i seen one.

Get Started

Get Started