Skip to main content
kazsoft

Honored Contributor

• 

56 Messages

Tue, Jul 28, 2020 11:00 PM

Why do you charge me Netflix fee ?

I recently renewed my HomeHub contract.

The new Netflix service can only start after installation, and I've received the activation emails on July 11th.

Now, I find that I am being charged for  July 4 to July 10.

Can you please explain why ? If I have not received the activation notice, why are you billing me for the service ?

It's not much money. I just want to know the reason why are you charging me for a service that I cannot use at all. 

20200729_141341.jpgScreenshot_20200729-141444_Dropbox.jpg

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

3 months ago

Hi @kazsoft, sorry to hear about this. We highly suggest that you reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to further assist you. Apologies since we don't have access to account details here, we can only assist you with non-account specific concerns. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
kazsoft

Honored Contributor

• 

56 Messages

3 months ago

Thanks. I am trying to reach them on Facebook now.

Just want to say there's clearly a problem with your billing system.

It's supposed to be a FREE add-on.

I renewed on July 4th, but I can only get the activation email on July 11th when your engineer came to install the new router.

Now, I am getting billed for a service that was NOT even activated.

Isn't it obvious it's your system problem ?

It's only about $3, so getting a refund is not that important. But imagine how many people are getting charged not knowingly ?

Don't you think it's a serious problem that your company should look into ?

Best regards,

Casey

Get Started

Get Started