Skip to main content

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 5:00 PM

why can't i redeem my points

Hi. 

I would like to know why whenever i want to redeem my points they will say invalid account number. As far as i know they didn't ask for any verification. Please get back to me asap.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

8 years ago

You might want to try and call in to 1633 and have them do a check on your account for HubID.
Maybe there are some errors somewhere, somehow.
:) ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## :)
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Vinson

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

8 years ago

i encountered for quite awhile,just give up.

previously,can redeem for certain services for a few months as long as you have enough points.

now seem like only can redeem once, tried so many times to redeem again,always encountered problem.

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

i can't even redeem once. i have enough points. but i can't redeem. they keep on putting invalid account number whereas they never ask me to verify any account number. what should i do?

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

will try that. but now all is fully redemeed. its always like this, haish Smiley Sad

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

thank you so much Smiley Happy

Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

8 years ago

No problemo ~
Good luck with the redemptions! Smiley Very Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Laselle

Hub Master

• 

317 Messages

8 years ago

No worries. Topup is always done on the 1st and 15th @ 5pm every month. Should be able to redeem finally. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

hopefully Smiley Happy

Get Started

Get Started