Skip to main content
StarHubCares

• 

76 Messages

Thu, Sep 20, 2012 2:00 AM

Why are StarHub Rewards vouchers always out of stock?

The lifestyle vouchers are always very popular among our StarHub customers. That is why we often experienced out of stock situation. We will continue to bring more exciting offerings to our StarHub customers so that they can redeem and enjoy with their families and friends. Do keep a lookout for the lifestyle vouchers on the 1st and 15th of the month and other Starhub service offerings at our Rewards Catalogue.

Responses

Accepted Solution

StarHubCares

• 

76 Messages

8 years ago

We hope that this helped! Let us know if we can assist further Smiley Happy

Accepted Solution

Noura

Alumni (Retired)

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Hi Querdox, the vouchers are replenished on the 1st and 15th of every month at 5pm.

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

This is not true. I logged in 1st Oct 2012 midnight - the F&B/movie vouchers were out of stock. I went in again around noon, still out of stock. 

daren771

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I think starhub can implement a system that that will be limited redemption for each person per day so that enough vouchers can be spread around. If Person A logged in, he can only make 3-5 redemptions at one time, if overshot the system will alert him to try again next day as quota for that day is used up.

This can help others...

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Once again, all lifestyle/R&B vouchers are out of stock. Perhaps you can show the time you guys loaded the vouchers and what time it was fully redeemed.

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Finally, the vouchers are available. Thanks Noura for being prompt and transparent about it!

XOXO

Valued Advisor

• 

45 Messages

8 years ago

Voucher loaded at 5PM. so if you are earlier, it is not loaded yet. if you are late, others may had redeem all the available ones.

Triggerhappy

Honored Advisor

• 

61 Messages

8 years ago

I always redeem against my bill.  That one never runs out of stock.

Tan

Community Sheriff

• 

378 Messages

• 

1 Point

8 years ago

Its always the third party vouchers that are out of stock and the Cisco 3925 Modem Router which has been out for a looong time. It you want to redeem any third party items, there's the Sentosa Membership AND Cardboard Wine Smiley Happy
Please do not send me enquiries via PM, I may not read them in time to help address your issues
ThanLwin

Senior Contributor

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Not true, Triggerhappy.

Only non-existent plans are available for redeeming. We cannot redeem for current plans.
Leeying

Honored Advisor

• 

220 Messages

7 years ago

I have redeemed the $20 Robinsons vouchers on 1st Oct. Will they be mailing the vouchers to my address or are there e-vouchers to be used for redemption?

Get Started

Get Started