eridhan's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

Tue, Jul 17, 2018 2:00 AM

URGENT: eVouchers not attached in email

I recently redeemed a voucher using my Rewards points.

I have received the email saying I have to refer to the "attached" eVoucher but it's not in the attachment.

I have called Starhub Customer Care twice and they promised to resend me the eVoucers to my email but i have not received it yet!

I already made plans for tonight to use it!

Can anyone help me? This is disappointing. This is the third time I redeemed something for my Rewards points and i ALWAYS dont get the attached promised eVoucher. Come on, Starhub.

Responses

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

3 y ago

Hi Sorry I'm trying to send a PM but it doesn't work.

It's for Ginett 1-for-1 mains for 300points.

Hanbali_N

Alumni (Retired)

• 

634 Messages

3 y ago

Which offer did you make the redemption on? - Han

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

3 y ago

Hanbali_N

Alumni (Retired)

• 

634 Messages

3 y ago

Perhaps you could send me your details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via PM on FB by clicking the link below and i'll check it out for you? - Han

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

3 y ago

Sure. We will keep in touch with you once we receive your PM via Facebook. 

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

3 y ago

Can you help me send my evoouchers now?

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

3 y ago

Thank you for all your help. I have received the vouchers. But it's too late as I needed it last night for a celebration.

I want to express my disappointment with the way Starhub Rewards works. The eVoucher should've been sent attached to the email when I redeemed my points. But I needed to follow up so many times just to get it. Had I not, I don't think I'd get them.
Now I don't need these vouchers, can I return them?
I don't think you will allow that.

I just hope that there's a better way for Starhub to "reward" their loyal customers rather than disappointing them over something they were supposed to be rewarded for.

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

3 y ago

I'm facing the same issue and yet to resolve. Wonder whether its intentional error.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I am also having this issue now. Starhub this issue you having fors long time. Please put retrieval button on your page. points deducted but rewards are not honourned. Keep it up!
Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

3 y ago

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address to https://community.starhub.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/242 and we’ll arrange for assistance.

Get Started

Get Started