Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jul 4, 2018 10:00 PM

Termination of Starhub Cable TV Services

Hi, 

My contract will expire in Oct 2018.

As Starhub no longer offers Animal Planet and HGTV, I would like to terminate my Starhub Cable TV service once the contract expires, and switch to other service providers who offer these channels.

Any advice on how to do that online?

Thanks

Responses

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi ten

We definitely will not want to see you leave. We are continuously reviewing our content line-up to ensure that our customers continue to get good value. The team has worked diligently to refresh our content offering with a strong mix of education, lifestyle, entertainment, sports and Asian content, to delight our customers. This includes the award-winning education channel CuriosityStream HD by the founder of Discovery Channel, John Hendricks; and Travelxp HD, the largest single producer of travel content in the world; as well as Makeful HD, a highly rated Canadian home improvement and DIY channel and Gusto TV HD, the world’s most innovative food and lifestyle channel. We hope you would change your mind after reviewing the new channels. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hi,

Please advise me on how to terminate the contract when it expires.
Can I do it online?
Thanks
Hanbali_N

Alumni (Retired)

• 

634 Messages

2 years ago

For Cable TV, you can return your existing set-top box, remote control, smart card, power cord/ adaptor and AV cable/component cable/HDMI cable (where applicable) also at our Main Store. - Han

Get Started

Get Started