Skip to main content
St1

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

Wed, Jul 31, 2013 10:00 AM

Rewards redemption

I was told that I can only try to redeem for items on the 1st and 15th of the month last month. I came online at 00:15hr to try to do my redemption and had a hard time logging in to the system. After which when I finally wanted to do my redemption, all the items of which I could redeem have been fully redeemed for. And this was recorded to be at 00:44hrs.

Why would starhub want to give reward points to customers when they do not provide sufficient items for redemption? Isn't this also a form of scam? How could even company providing services be fully redeemed when we are redeeming using the company's points?

Please can someone give me a very good explanation on this.

I have just renewed my broadband contract with "freebies" of rewards points to help ,e offset my bill, but it seems like it is just numbers and nothing at all. Don't you think this is a scam to get customers to do recontracts?

Responses

KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

The replenishment is at 5pm. Maybe you can login to redeem now Smiley Happy
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
WK

Esteemed Advisor

• 

49 Messages

7 years ago

...and it's gone! There are quite a few items fully redeemed already! Starhub should really relook their rewards qty.
St1

Esteemed Commentator

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Agreed. And the selection is very poor. Only the old versions of maxonline available for redemption. Nothing available for fibre broadband. What the sales person had told me ain't completely true coz I have points which I cant exactly use to offset my bills.
KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

We are aware of this. Rest assured that StarHub is constantly coming up with new and exciting redemption for our customers.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is

Get Started

Get Started