Skip to main content

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

Tue, Dec 3, 2019 8:00 PM

Rewards Points transistion without notice

I realised that the rewards points were gone (got a shock) & inplace it is another scheme. 

Starhub says all subscribers were notified via sms mail and message  in the bills as well. 

I received nil on my 4 numbers subscribed to starhub & read none of it. 

Can the community customer care help me on this. Starhub cannot do this unreasonably. I  asking for compensation in kind.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

3 Points

10 months ago

Hi @Halloween_Mag, customers were notified through their bill and SMS about the cessation of the Rewards Points starting from the 1st of July onwards. If you are asking for compensation on your expired points that have not been used by 31 October, it will be converted into lucky draw chances where you stand to win a luxurious 3D/2N Resorts World Sentosa Equarius Hotel Staycation, worth over $1500 (total of 10 winners). 

~ Carla

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
zIp-dIsK

Valued Advocate

• 

78 Messages

9 months ago

Starhub did send email and sms and thru social media informing that they are going thru a refreshing a change in starhub rewards.. That was done since 1st July... I believe 4 months is enough for you to get all your points redeemed. Approximately a quarter of a year. 

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

9 months ago

Nil SMS received on my 4 subscribed lines with Starhub. It is alright. I am pretty much done with Starhub.

Get Started

Get Started