Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Mon, Apr 20, 2015 12:00 AM

Rewards page high volume since last week?

We're sorry.

We are not able to process your request as we are experiencing high volume. Please try again later. We apologized for any inconvenience caused.

Above is the message I kept receiving since last week when I try to access the rewards page since last week. Until when will it be "high volume" and when can I finally gain access to it? Thanks

Responses

debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Nhida

I have sent you a PM. Please check.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

6 years ago

Hi Nhida

We are experiencing a very high traffic at Rewards website currently. We are upgrading our StarHub Rewards Loyalty system to improve our customers' experience. Please bear with us and we hope to resume the redemption service shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For Bill Rebates, StarHub vouchers, Charity and Shopping vouchers, you can still proceed to do Phone self-help via 1633 (Press 5 for Rewards)

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

Hi,

Still experiencing this high volume traffic, when are you going to fix it its been 2 days already

hapibear

Senior Advisor

• 

30 Messages

3 months ago

facing the same issue as u. totally can't access the rewards page, alw stuck at the virtual Q interface.

reinstalled app, swapped device but same outcome.

alr sent all details to starhub, bug still persists.

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

388 Points

3 months ago

Hi @DreamWalker and @hapibear, sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still encountering the issue?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
hapibear

Senior Advisor

• 

30 Messages

3 months ago

Hi @Carla_P , yes, still stuck at the virtual Q interface whenever trying to access the rewards page.

I believe it affects those on iphone 6+ n below with ios 12.

Alr tried reinstall starhub app or access the rewards page on different timings but same outcome.

Issue started since last Friday.

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

Hi Carla,

Yes still experiencing this, now i have few rewards and i can not claim them since i can not go inside rewards to view the code.

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

388 Points

3 months ago

@DreamWalker and @hapibear, with that being said, please reach out to our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter so that we can log a case regarding your concern. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started