smallspiderpig's profile

Trusted Commentator

• 

10 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, May 28, 2021 7:27 AM

Retention Offer

My HomeHub contract has ended this week. Will someone in the sales team offer a retention package for me? I have went down to Starhub shop to check for the last 2 months, the offers given to me were pretty bad. 

I am on Hub Club with multiple phone lines and I would prefer to extend the HomeHub to keep the status. However if there's no attractive package for the HomeHub service, I would be terminate all subscriptions and jump ship. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

4 m ago

Hi @smallspiderpig, thank you for your continued support and loyalty to StarHub. Please know we value you as our customers. Currently, we have this promotion of Free 2nd TV+ Pass with Entertainment+ for StarHub TV+ and HomeHub+. You may also refer here. Just to check, if you didn't receive any SMS/email notification from us to recontract your HomeHub service?

Trusted Commentator

• 

10 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P  Thanks. No I did not receive any notification. I went to the shop to ask if there was any offer exclusive for me to recontract when it was eligible to two months back, I was told to take up an offer along the line of 50% off second TV pass eg OR to wait for a different offer after the expiry, supposedly something better from what is offered on the website.

Now that my contract has ended there is still no offer to retain a long time Hub Club customer. Nothing being offered on the website is attractive at all, especially for HomeHub service.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Unfortunately, those are our current promotions. You may contact our Sales Hotline (1630)  for further assistance. Thanks.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started