Skip to main content

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

Wed, Nov 6, 2013 12:00 AM

Recontract Voucher

Hi,

I have been with Starhub since 2006 and is a subsciber on your Broadband, TV, home and three mobile lines. Recently I requested by phone for a Recontract Voucher as I need to buy my son a new mobile but after three days I was told that you do not issue this anymore. Two of my mobile lines and also the Broadband have already expired contracts and I do not see Starhub rewarding their customers for their loyalty at all. Please consider this suggestion otherwise it will be more rewarding to move my needs to other service providers.

Best regards,

Coral 

Responses

Accepted Solution

KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Coral

Can you drop us your details over at bit.ly/StarHubQuery?

Thanks.
Home is where the ♥ is

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Kai Boon,

May I know what is "bit.ly/StarHubQuery"? It is not an email address either.

Best regards,
Coral
KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

7 years ago

It is our web form for you to provide us with your details.

Alternatively, you can drop me a Private Message over here.
Home is where the ♥ is

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Kai Boon,

Don't mind either provide the link to this web form so I can provide the details? Or, you may also email me the link.

Thank you for your reply.

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Kai Boon,

Just for my own information, may I know how does one in the StarHub Community Private Message you or any of your staff on the forum? Am learning how to navigate around this site.

Best regards,
Coral

Esteemed Commentator

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Hi Kai Boon,

Thank you for your reply and help thus far. I have just emailed to the link you provided. I would like to suggest that you provide this link in your reply to others on the same issue also so that they need not enquire of you again should they also not know which link to send their details to StarHub.

Thank you again.

Best regards,
Coral
Darrell

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Coral

You can send users a Private Message by clicking on their username, and then clicking on the 'Send this user a private message' link located under contact.

You can also check out this post for more information: http://community.starhub.com/t5/General-Knowledge-Base/How-to-send-a-PM-Private-Message-on-StarHub-Community/ta-p/38743

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

I am facing the same problem....3 mobile lines,,,landline and SCV and Broadband but no benefits anymore

Sheesh,,,its really sad if we have to look elsewhere

Darrell

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hi hensleyhans

I have replied to your thread.

Honored Contributor

• 

26 Messages

6 years ago

What is the benefit of a loyalty customer if they don't consider such a small token or rewards.
I believed every consumer will have the same thought.
KaiBoon

Hub Master

• 

9K Messages

6 years ago

Please drop me your details via Private Message and I will get the Customer Service Team to assist you further.
Home is where the ♥ is

Get Started

Get Started