Skip to main content
T

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 8:21 AM

Hub Club Nomination failed

Hihi I am trying to add my 4th Nomination but when i press proceed, it become all number is failed. Please see attachment and Need help on this.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

388 Points

2 months ago

Hi @Tandevu, welcome to Greenr Community! From the screenshot of the error message you sent, it looked like you entered a mobile number which does not have the same service/registered address as the Hub Club member. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

@Carla_P

Thank you for your reply, the first 3 postpaid billing address is still sending to the Hub club address (which is me) and still currently enjoying the nomination discount. (July 2020 bill)

Just that when i decided to get a new line, when i decided to do nomination, this error pop up.

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

388 Points

Is the new line active and shares the same service/registered address as the Hub Club member?

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

5 Messages

The 4th line is under my partner name who lives the same house hold as me. Thus share the same registered and billing address with me. It was created on the 23rd Aug 2020.

Care to share what's the meaning of same service?

But the other 3 lines, been years. :)

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

388 Points

The service address is the same as the registered address. I'm not sure why you encountered an error when you did the Hub Club nomination since you said your partner has the same registered and billing address to you. With that being said, please drop a message to my colleagues via Facebook so they can further assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to account details here. 

~ Carla

5 Messages

Understand. TQ for your respond. Appreciate it.

Get Started

Get Started