Scklow's profile

Trusted Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

5 Points

Sat, Jun 12, 2021 8:23 AM

Hub club discount

Hi there, I'm a hub club member and currently enjoying 30% discount of the rates for 2 of my 2-year contracted postpaid lines.

I also have 2 other SIM only plans under my account (for my kids' phones) and I would like to ask if the Hub Club discount can extend to these lines as well.

Thanks! 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

3 m ago

Hi @Scklow, just to check, are you under the old Hub Club programme? In our old Hub Club programme, the SIM only plan is counted as one of the lines to Hub Club membership but with no Hub Club discount. 

But under our new Hub Club Go programme, SIM only plans are now included!

Trusted Commentator

• 

13 Messages

• 

5 Points

Hi Carla, thanks for your reply. My contracted lines are due for recontract in Sept and Dec 2021 respectively. Are you able to tell from these dates?

Another question, what are the requirements for Hub Club Go membership?  I currently have 5 phone lines, home broadband and starhub TV although it's likely I will not extend the TV contract when it expires. 

Thanks

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Unfortunately, I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. You may contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger instead.

The all-new Hub Club Go has made it easier to qualify for our programme. You simply sign up for three StarHub services with any of these combinations:

• 2 consumer Mobile lines and 1 residential Broadband service or
  • 1 consumer Mobile line + 1 TV service + 1 Broadband service or
  • 1 consumer Mobile line + 1 HomeHub+ service

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started