Skip to main content
three

Respected Contributor

• 

15 Messages

Thu, Dec 6, 2018 12:00 AM

Hub Club Discount

According to this -> http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/discounts.html

Question: "Is there an end date for the Hub Club Discounts?"

Answer : "Yes, the monthly discounts on the 3 StarHub services will apply from the next bill cycle upon confirmation of your Hub Club membership until 31 December 2018. All nominated services must be active at all times in order for Hub Club Discounts to apply."

The offer is ending 31 December 2018. Does it mean that there will no longer be any discount for mobile phones, TV and fibre plans for hubber?

Responses

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

May I know if I were to sign for let's say the HomeHub Plus (Broadband + TV) $68.80 per mth, how will the discount be implemented for the hub club members and if discounts are ending on 30 April 2019, will it still be eligible for discount?

JacksonTZG

Community Manager

• 

602 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Xyphonix

Hub Club discount is as follows, 

• Enjoy up to 30% off StarHub post-paid mobile lines
    • 15% discount off monthly subscription for 1 mobile line
    • 20% discount off monthly subscription for 2 mobile lines
    • 25% discount off monthly subscription for 3 mobile lines
    • 30% discount off monthly subscription for 4, 5 & 6 mobile lines
  • 10% off StarHub TV service
  • 5% off StarHub Home Broadband service

You may refer to your upcoming bill for the discount break down. As for the end date for Hub Club discount, we're currently checking with the relevant team on it.

In the meanwhile, you can stay tuned to http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/discounts.html for any updates and details.

Thank you.

- Jackson
kjserene

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

i have a couple of lines which are billed at the beginning of the month. will the bill be pro-rated or will i have to pay the full amount as long as it comes after 30 april?

regards

Trusted Commentator

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I have been with Starhub for almost 15 years. Will jump ship when I'm able to if the hub club discount does not continue after this month. Regretted signing up a 3rd mobile line last year.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Same here. All 6 mobile line (3 under my name) and fibre internet except for Fibre TV will port to other service provider especially their customer service can provide wrong info times and again.

kjserene

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

i noticed that the qualifier has been changed to "Your Hub Club discount entitlement will be valid for the duration of the contract.".

however, i am no longer under a contract and is simply paying the grandfathered rates each month. may i know if i am still eligible for the discount?
Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

a year ago

Hi kjserene, please PM us the mobile number you're enquiring on, by clicking >> HERE

Get Started

Get Started