Skip to main content

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Jun 18, 2018 6:00 PM

HomeHub order 8 days ago and no info on delivery

I ordered a HomeHub 8 days ago and there's no communication from Starhub - except one phone call asking if I already have a subsription (which I don't) and that they need to "open another port" and it will take couple of days. What's going on? Can you please update me?

Just waited customer service 40 minutes on the phone before coming here...

Responses

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. Let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can assist you better? 

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

It’s been now 12 days from my order and still no istallation date!! Someone was supposed to call me this morning but did not... I need to cancel my order and go to a competitor if you do not act on this right away! Tired of the empty promises of your CS...

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

It's now been 3 weeks from my order with no progress. Could you let Mr. Chris, who has been handling this case, to call me for an update as there's no way for me to reach him. I also cannot send you PM's as "you've reached the maximum number of Private Messages for now"...

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi Unsub

Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message so that I can get this sorted out for you?

alexyap81

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Exactly the same issue I am facing. Submitted my order online and I even got the email confirmation of the order with selected the Date and Time. Took a day off and wait for the Starhub technician to show up but no one turned up. Called the Hotline but always engaged or in waiting mode and never ending. Finally got through and i was told by the CS that the work order wasnt pick up by technician but no reason given. Promised to give me a call by same day cause they need to check with their Sales team but never call up. 

So i called in again and the CS again cannot tell why they never follow up my case. I am totally fedup and asked them to cancel the order since they do not want my business, but guess what?! they mentioned there will be cancellation charge if I do so! Hello @Starhub is this how you earn money from your customer? 

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi alexyap81

That's certainly not the way we want you to feel. Let me get this sorted out for you. Can you provide me with your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch?

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

It's been well over a month for me now, although a temporary (and slow) cable connection was provided after +3 weeks waiting. Someone was supposed to contact me this week Monday - but again you failed to keep your promises.......

Get Started

Get Started