Skip to main content

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Jun 25, 2018 10:00 PM

Having issues with re-contracting online to Homehub

Hi i'm trying to recontract to the HomeHub package.

But i'm having some issues recontracting online.  The monthly price calculated seems wrong.  Could not check out also. Can someone help me?

using the online recontract, i also cannot select to enable "Smart TV Subscription" and buy the 1TB hdd for TV recording?

Is there a re-contract voucher? I have been a starhub customer for so long.

Thanks.

Responses

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

The HomeHub Voucher will be issued upon commencement of your HomeHub plan. It will be credited into your bill on a monthly basis if there are applicable TV subscription fees. Can I reconfirm if you're checking if you can terminate your Fibre to Cable service for your TV? 

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Priya,

Is there a voucher to offset my bills for starhub homehub? i'm not on starhub mobile, unfortunately.

For the starhub tv, we are no longer allowed to recontract as normal cable tv?

Can i don't change to fibre tv?

Thanks.

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

Good day kcinc82

Does clearing the browser cache and cookies help resolve the issue at all? Take note that the Digital Video Storage Device can only be purchased at certain stores and not applicable for online purchase. If you're requesting or checking for handset voucher, can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address via Private Message and we'll keep in touch? 

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I realized that online, it is prompting that i must change to Fibre TV.

What I mean is, can I re-contract and keep my existing cable TV (using the Hubstation HD), instead of changing to Fibre TV (using the Fibre TV Setup Box) ?

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

We have phased out Cable TV for recontracting and only have Fibre TV if you recontract. You can continue with your cable TV if there is no changes or recontract is done to your contract. 

Priya_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

You can head down to our Main Stores at http://bit.ly/2CAoqY9 to check on the availability.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Priya,

Which Starhub shops can i go to that i can buy the 1TB recording hard disk? Thanks.

Get Started

Get Started