Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 6:00 PM

Early Termination Fee Waiver

Hi,

Is it possible to waive the early termination fee due to relocation outside of SG?

Thanks.

Responses

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hi maryjomra

I see your PM and will reply to you there. 

- Amy

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I have been charged an early termination charge of $50 when I recontracted my broadband plan. This is ridiculous! It is not as if I terminated my plan and signed up with another provider! Why should I be penalised for recontracting with Starhub???!!! Please waive off this unreasonable charge asap!

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

10 months ago

Hi @Kellicious, Sorry to hear about this. Please contact us through Facebook messenger or Twitter Direct Message to further assist you with your concern as this requires us to refer to your account details. I apologise for the inconvenience as I don't have access to your account. 

~ Carla

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I have fb msg u. Pls reply to me on fb msg.
Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

10 months ago

@Kellicious My colleagues from the relevant team will get in touch with you as soon as possible. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started