WillyTan's profile

Aspirant

• 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Mon, Jul 26, 2021 3:57 AM

About Hub Club Go

Hi Starhub, for the new Hub Club Go, the $200 Early Re-contract Wavier is it still valid?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @WillyTan, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Please be informed the Early Recontract Fee voucher is no longer applicable under the new Hub Club Go programme. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

@Carla_P What are the advantages and disadvantages of Hub Club Go over the current Hub Club?

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_d199a7, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! With the new Hub Club policy, customers are now able to enjoy

• Enjoy up to 30% discount on mobile lines, wherein SIM-only plans are now counted as an eligible subscription for Hub Club
    • Hub Club Reward treats from My StarHub App (MSA) and choose from a range of exclusive offers that we update periodically
    • Customers without TV service can now be eligible for Hub Club so long as they have a Broadband service and at least 2 Mobile lines.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

HUGE downgrades from the previous hub club benefits - no early mobile recontact waiver, need 5 nominated lines to be eligible for 30% off, discount for tv and WiFi might be removed too. And yet, the mobile plans are getting more and more expensive. HUGE disappointment, definitely looking at switching telco once my plan is up. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

19 d ago

HUGE DOWNGRADES from the previous hub club benefits. No $200 early recontact waiver, need 5 nominated lines for 30% mobile bill off, TV and WiFi discount I think is also reduced or removed. Yet, the 2 year plans are getting more expensive. HUGE disappointment, will slowly but surely change to other providers once all my contract is up, 4 lines + home hub. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_2ad8f2, we strive to constantly provide our customers with the best offers and discounts. As such, we review our membership criteria and offerings from time to time. Nonetheless, we value your feedback as this will help us to know what we are doing right to improve our products and services. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started