Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Sun, Aug 19, 2018 10:00 PM

Hub id disabled

Dear StarHub,

I'm having trouble to log in to my account, got below error message

Your Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons. To enable your account, please email to hubidsupport@starhub.com for assistance.

However did email to hubidsupport@starhub.com but without any response and i still can't login till today, may i know how long need to wait for this issue to be resolve?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

2 years ago

Certainly, @ kakvn. Please reply with your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email here > via Private Message < and I'll arrange for follow up. 

- Amy
Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

5 months ago

Hi @sheaufen, welcome to Greenr Community. I'd be happy to assist you, however, we need to refer you to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter since this will require us to access your account for further assistance. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

Recently i also facing this problem, follow the step to unlock Hub ID and received the email to unlock. But click on the link there was a webpage status the unlock has expired. Try few time end up same, call customer services same link given same result. Email over still the same link same result until now still cannot resolve the problem.

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

Dear Carla_P,

This matter was on-going to settle, but your side keep ask to do this do that and send link over but still cannot solve. Your don't have any better way and one shot can settle the problem. Try this and that, waste time. I don't know how many days your want to send to settle this.Since Wednesday until now still cannot solve, though call the customer service will be the faster way but end up still back to square.

Really cannot understand your solving skill so weak that your don't have any experience to facing same problem. I don't think other user don't face this problem before. Why your keep sending the unlock link to me? if that one can solve my problem, at first I using website step already can solve. Please upgrade your team. Thanks! 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

5 months ago

Hi @sheaufen, sorry to hear about this. But in order to solve your disabled Hub ID, you need to access the link sent to you to reset your password and account. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started