Carla_P's profile

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Thu, Sep 23, 2021 8:42 AM

What's good with StarHub's all-in-one HubBundle?

What's good with StarHub's all-in-one HubBundle?

Unlimited entertainment, uninterrupted streaming – all in one bundle with our new HubBundle. It’s Singapore’s first ever bundled service with 5G SIM Only plan, 1Gbps Broadband, Netflix and Disney+ at only $79.90 per month (U.P. $89.90/month)!

HubBundle comes with:

• SIM Only plan with 5G that comes with 70Gb data, 1000 SMS and 1000 mins
  • 1Gbps Fibre Broadband with FREE Smart WiFi worth $199​​
  • 12 months of Disney+ on StarHub
  • Netflix Standard plan

NOTE:

• FREE Smart WiFi worth $199 is only for new sign-ups.
  • HubBundle comes with 12 months of Disney+ on us, charges apply from the 13th month onwards.

Get the best of both worlds with non-stop entertainment and high-speed internet connectivity for your entire family, packed in one hassle-free subscription! Plus, you get to save more than $400 over 2 years.

What’s more? Why is StarHub’s all-in-one HubBundle worth it?

In-and-out of home connectivity on SG’s #1 Network

Stay connected anywhere and everywhere with StarHub Broadband and Mobile services. With the 1Gbps Fibre Broadband plan, you will have faster surfing speeds and no more dead spots whenever you surf, stream and game at the comfort of your home. Plus, continue to enjoy blazing speeds and uninterrupted connectivity to keep you entertained, productive, and connected wherever you are with the 5G SIM Only plan.

Unlimited Entertainment

Enjoy unlimited entertainment on Netflix and Disney+! Binge watch on the go or enjoy at home the movies and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, Star, and exclusive Disney+ Originals. What’s more, you can watch Netflix on your StarHub TV+ box as well as the Netflix app with uninterrupted access.

All in one bundle

Combine all your subscriptions into one hassle-free bill. This means you’ll have the convenience and ease of managing connectivity and content subscription with just a single bill. So, say goodbye to receiving separate bills for your mobile, broadband, and online streaming plan. Plus, no more having to take note of your due dates to pay your bills.

What are you waiting for? Visit our Online Store to sign up for HubBundle.

For more information about HubBundle.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 m ago

How to get the above but without Disney+

Or can I have the option to unsubscribe from Disney+ after one year

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Hi @user_b64c55, HubBundle is a bundled service which comes with 12 months Disney+ on us . Let me just share that you can choose to remove the Disney+ subscription from your StarHub billing account via My StarHub App if you do not wish to continue from the 13th month..

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

Is the SIM Only plan come with caller ID?

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Hi @user_757194, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Please be informed that the SIM Only Plan comes with 70GB + 10GB extra monthly, 1000 SMS, and 1000 mins talktime. You may subscribe to the Caller Number Display VAS at $5/month if you want. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started