Carla_P's profile

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Mon, Apr 5, 2021 8:42 AM

Enjoy these benefits with StarHub’s Hub Club membership [Old Programme]

Enjoy these benefits with StarHub’s Hub Club membership [Old Programme]

Did you know if you have all three StarHub services from StarHub TV, mobile postpaid and home broadband, you’ll be part of our Hub Club and can enjoy some sweet perks? Hub Club is an exclusive rewards and recognition programme especially made for StarHub’s valued customers.  

StarHub customers who are Hub Club members will be able to enjoy a host of exclusive benefits and privileges. What are they? Let’s find out below. 

Do you want to recontract to get a new handset? 

Get a waiver of the early mobile recontract fee of $200 so you can enjoy a handset upgrade every 12 months. Take note that the mobile line must be in active use for at least 12 months prior to recontract. Moreover, the waiver is limited to 1 postpaid line for each NRIC /FIN.

Do you want discounts on your StarHub services? 

Enjoy up to 30% off your postpaid mobile subscriptions, 10% off StarHub TV subscription and 5% off your Home Broadband subscription charges.  

Please note that to enjoy savings on your postpaid lines, the mobile lines must be registered under the same service/registered address as yours to enjoy the following savings.  

15% off with 1 subscribed mobile line 

20% off with 2 subscribed mobile lines 

25% off with 3 subscribed mobile lines 

30% off with 4,5 & 6 subscribed mobile lines 

Are you moving to a new place and needs to relocate your fibre service? 

Hub Club members whose service is in contract will have the service relocation fee of $120 waived. However, if you’re out of contract, you may recontract your service with us to enjoy the waiver of relocation fee. 

Do you want more treats? 

You will get special invitations to exciting events specially organized for Hub Club members. Moreover, you will also get birthday treats on your birthday month and exciting merchant offers all year round. 

If you have StarHub TV, Mobile and Home Broadband (all 3 services) under one name and NRIC/FIN with the same service address, you will automatically be enrolled in our Hub Club membership programme and will receive a Hub Club welcome kit via email. 

If you don’t have all three StarHub services yet, you may want to sign up now via our Online Store to enjoy these perks! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

4 m ago

the information is not accurate. Under the new Hub Club Scheme, StarHub has omitted the following:

1. $200 early recontract fee waiver is no longer available for recontract or new sign ups. (Whereby SingTel is still providing the $300)

2. Line discount is now - 5th line onwards will only entitle you to a 30% discount: 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_db97f3,  sorry about this. Actually, this is an outdated article. You may find out more information about our new Hub Club Go programme here. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Definitely a huge downgrade from the previous hubclub benefits. Sorry that you will be losing a long time customer due to this.

7 Messages

• 

7 Points

@Carla_P then this is kind of cheating. Actually I don't watch TV but I subscribed Internet + TV to be Hub club on Feb 2021 but not no such benefit for '$200 early recontract fee waiver' then no reason for me to maintain TV service. Advetised this benefit and collected customer then remove this benefit? Is this cheating right?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please be informed if you haven't used the voucher for this year then you will be able to utilize for the last time. 

~ Carla

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Very sad. Have been a long time customer of starhub and reason I've been keep my internet and Tv with them is to utilise the $200 early recon voucher. Huge downgrade for hubclubs members.

Get Started

Get Started