Carla_P's profile

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Thu, Nov 25, 2021 7:42 AM

Enjoy Amazon Prime membership benefits with StarHub!

Enjoy Amazon Prime membership benefits with StarHub!

Have you heard? You can enjoy Amazon Prime on us! Yes, experience the full range of Amazon Prime membership benefits with StarHub for 3 months for new and recontracting customers with eligible plans. 

So, what are the benefits of an Amazon Prime membership that you can enjoy? 

Fast, free delivery 

FREE One-Day Delivery: With no minimum purchase on Amazon’s expanding domestic Prime eligible section. 

FREE International Delivery: Enjoy free international delivery on millions of eligible orders over $60 from Amazon US when you shop on amazon.sg. 

FREE 2-Hour Delivery: Skip the trip and enjoy ultra-fast delivery on eligible items including groceries and household items on Prime Now.  

Access to Prime Video 

Watch popular movies and TV shows on your TV, tablet, mobile device, or on the web. Plus get exclusive access to Amazon Originals series like Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Modern Love, Good Omens, and The Grand Tour. The best part, you can download select content for offline watching. 

Enjoy Prime Gaming 

Play a selection of free games every month and get access to free in-game loot, and a premium experience on Twitch with a Prime Gaming subscription.  

Get exclusive early access  

Be the first to get the best deals across a range of categories. What’s more, you have exclusive early access to Amazon Lightning Deals 30 minutes before other customers. 

There you go! Aren’t those benefits worth it to have an Amazon Prime membership?  

Sign up or recontract to the eligible plans via our Online Store to enjoy 3 months of Amazon Prime membership (U.P $2.99/month) on us! 

Not ready to sign up or recontract? You can enjoy a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime membership trial. Simply activate it via My StarHub App! 

For more information on how to subscribe to Amazon Prime via My StarHub App 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started