Ganesh1192's profile

Top Cat

• 

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

Mon, Oct 19, 2020 1:16 PM

Yearly Recontract Plan

How much I want to pay if yearly recontract plan.if can I purchase iphone 11,how much is device cost.already I have cis plan.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Ganesh1192, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Currently, we are offering the iPhone 11 at $0 upfront when you sign-up for a 2-year Mobile+ plan. 

Top Cat

• 

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

Now my current plan is 75plan.Its completed 13 month only.so now recontract how much is I want to pay.give me some advice.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Just to clarify, you've completed 13 months out of your 2-year contract? If so, you might incur early recontract fees if you opt to recontract now. You may refer here to check how much the device cost for each plan of the iPhone 11. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Top Cat

• 

6 Messages

• 

6 Points

Yearly recontract fee 300 right.currently my plan is cis.may I know how much cis under 80 plan device cost iPhone 11 128 GB.actually I didn't have corporate email.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

The device cost of iPhone 11 128GB under the $80 4G 2-Year Plan is $128

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started