Skip to main content
J

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Mon, Mar 1, 2021 3:31 AM

Why does Starhub call me so many times asking me the same questions trying to solve the same problem?

I been using the starhub TV+ for 2 months and my problems are still not solved at all. 1st: technician came down and switch boxes becos of no sound issues. 2nd: cannot watch free to air channels even i am using the rightful router. Starhub just ask me to wait and wait and wait and do the same steps over and over again despite me paying for it monthly and channels are still not able to watch having been subscribed to it. This hybrid box is a problematic product. It is not tested fully prior to launch. I have been on the phones with starhub technicians (each time a different one) telling me to do the same steps but dont work. I m losing my patience. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

1 m ago

Hi @JasonW, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with the StarHub TV+. Please know that your concern is not taken lightly. Let me just share that we have to always perform basic troubleshooting steps in order to check if the issue gets resolve by doing the basic steps. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Carla_P 

each time the technicians tell me a different information. All calls are recorded. All three technicians tell me a different information in the system. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

1 m ago

I am also facing the same issue too with not able to watch the local channel ( not resolved yet too), moreover, I realise with the TV plus box a lot of the Chinese subtitle which is previously available for some of the show on Fibre TV box is now gone, and this result in the old folks at home which are hearing impaired and usually watch with chines subtitle now have less show to watch compared previously and yet we are paying more in actual. Starhub please address to these issues as it seems like the sale team tactic is to get people into signing the plan without fully explaining to the customer. Very disappointed for a long time starhub customer seeing the kind of service provided is getting worst now.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

I am still waiting for a call back . Its been 48 hrs after their 3rd call to me and i been paying for some channels of which i cannot watch now due to backend issues (according to the technicians). 

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Lau_G Mr Lau, I totally agree with you and i really feel the old folks will suffer because starhub is not helping with the installation of the new hybrid boxes and also do not teach you how to navigate for this new interface. 

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @Lau_G, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, are you using a compatible router with your StarHub TV+ Box to access local channels? Moreover, please note that multi-language audio and subtitles are available for selected programmes only. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi, I am using linksys EA7500 and I believe most of us having the same issue here would have already check for this when installing the tv plus box in the beginning. On the subtitles if you read my message again I am referring to same program/show that have mandarin subtitles available on fiber tv box but fir the same show the mandarin subtitles are not available on the tv+ box. I would appreciate such issues should be resolved asap and not keep us calling in then wait 24hrs then calling in again and wait 24hrs again

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Alright. Since you've mentioned that you're using a compatible router, we need to check your account details if your StarHub TV+ Pass is provisioned with Free-To-Air channels. May I trouble you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community.

For the subtitles, may I know which channel and shows have missing Chinese subtitles? So, we can report this to the relevant team. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started