Skip to main content

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jul 7, 2020 5:00 AM

Unable to change channel after playing a recorded program!

So i have subscribed for recording of programmes. After watching a recorded programme, i stop and return back to live channel, i am unable to change channels. It just says do you want to stop playing the video when i am on live tv. It's so frustrating, the only thing i can do is to restart the whole set up box. It happens so many times. Should i change my setup box? 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @sharvinkumar94, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please reboot all your equipment in the following sequence:

1. Turn OFF the power of the TV, IPTV set-top-box, followed by the Optical Network Terminal.
  2. Wait for 1 minute. Turn ON the power of the Optical Network Terminal and ensure that the LED lights are green and steady. Then Turn on the Set-Top Box and wait for the LED lights to be stable. Last but not least, turn on your TV.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Tried whatever you said but the problem still persist. 

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

With that being said, we need to refer you to our Customer Care Support Team on Facebook or Twitter as this will require us further technical assistance.  

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started