Yuna's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jun 3, 2020 4:00 AM

Unable to cancel starhub go max

I am unable to unsubscribe starhub go max. 

The account manager only shows my bill. 

The service tab does not appear.

How do i unsubsribe from active subscription.

Kindly assist.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Yuna, we're sorry to hear about your decision to cancel Go Max. Please follow these steps to cancel your subscription.

Under Overview tab, go to Manage My Services section > click View & Manage > Modify under My Value-Added Services > Click Remove Service. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 m ago

I have the same issue. Obviously StarHub is creating hurdles to un-subscribe.

Followed the instruction as above on the main Web page. I can see the StarHub Go as a VAS I  the overview. However, when I click modify icon above the VAS list. StarHub Go is missing, making it impossible for one unsubscribe. 

Perhaps this can be a issue to report to CASE for forced bundled subscriptions and misrepresentation during sales that we can unsubscribe without assessible avenue to do so.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_4b0bf4, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Kindly contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could help you with the cancellation of the service as this will require us to refer to your account details which we don't have access here. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started