U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Jun 21, 2021 2:32 PM

TV Unable to Connect to StarHub TV+ box

For those whose TV are unable to connect to the TV plus, consider changing the HDMI settings from 2.0 to 1.4.

It worked for me. Hopefully it does for you.

Go to: Source (where TV+ top is connected; would be blank screen)>Menu>More>Setup>HDMI Settings>Signal Format>Change to 1.4

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

4 m ago

@user_4d61af What tv are you using to do this?

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Panasonic

If you have difficulty connecting, would suggest playing around the settings in the HDMI channel your TV+ box is connected till you find the HDMI settings. I suspect the TV+ box is not compatible to the latest HDMI settings.

If you cannot find it, recommend you give a call to the TV OEM on how to change the HDMI settings 

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

@user_4d61af I also have an panasonic tv, well the 2011 led version currently. I don't actually have a problem with connecting the tv+ box, but the included HDMI cable that it came for the box, it appears to be very sensitive to slight touch and refuses to output signal. Unplugging and replugging it again will bring it back.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_4d61af, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Thanks for sharing your workaround on how you were able to connect your TV to your TV+ Box. Moreover, I'm sorry that I had to move your post out of Ideas Exchange as it was in the wrong category/board.  

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started