X

189 Messages

• 

187 Points

Fri, Jun 11, 2021 8:06 AM

TV+ box losing connection with the remote control

Sometimes, the tv+ box suddenly won't receive anything from the remote control for whatever buttons is pressed on it.

Unplugging the power cable and replugging back, it'll work again without pressing the bluetooth button on the back. Doesn't look like the box is faulty, this could also happen on other bluetooth devices, if they were connected to it

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @Xillvion. have you tried to change the battery of your remote? Also, do you have another TV+ Box to check if it works with the other one? 

189 Messages

• 

187 Points

@Carla_P Battery? It says 77% according to the operating system, this happened twice in a few months already, we never even changed it at all. How long does the remote control battery last?

I don't have another tv+ box, i'm sure this is something to do with the firmware again.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Usually, if the remote isn't responding to the set-top box we advise our customers to replace the battery. If the issue persists, there are instances that the remote is replaced. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started