Skip to main content
S

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 2:13 PM

Transfer of ownership

I would like to transfer my home TV and fiber to my father however I am currently in Australia and my NRIC is with me. 

Will you guys be able to accept a photocopied NRIC or digital copy with my authorisation to proceed with the transfer? 

Thank you

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

Hi @Sebastay, warmest welcome to GreeenR Community! The original copy of NRIC is only needed when you do the transfer of ownership via StarHub Main Shops. I'd suggest that you request for the transfer of ownership online instead. To do so, please complete this form called Application Form for Transfer of StarHub services and return the completed form to us at starhub.com/feedback. Fill in your personal particulars in the web form and then choose the following: under the type of service, select ‘HomeHub’, and under ‘Please select a topic’, choose ‘Account Related Matters.’

Please note all outstanding balance should be cleared before the transfer of ownership can be processed. There is a one-time administrative fee of $20 (before GST) for each service to process the Transfer of Ownership. Lastly, the request will be processed in 1 business day upon receipt of completely accomplished application form. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started