U

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Jun 5, 2021 12:35 PM

TP Link Deco X20 cannot connect to Necleus

I am on STARHUB biz broadband plan. I bought a TP link Deco X20 recently and plug into the Nucleus directly to bypass the Linksys modem provided by STARHUB because I need a router that is able to handle at least 100 smart devices. Problem is when I plug directly into Nucleus, it not getting a signal. Can anyone help to advice? Thank you. 

Responses

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

4 m ago

I am on Starhub business Fibre broadband plan. Recently I bought a TP Link Deco X20 and plug it directly into the Nucleus because I want to bypass the Linksys router provided by StarHub as I need a router which can handle at least 100 smart devices. Apparently, when plugged in directly to the Nucleus, it doesn’t receive any signal thus I am unable to set up my Deco. Anyone can help advice on this? Thanks. 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled TP link Deco X20 unable to connect to STARHUB Nucleus
Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_99fcfd, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your broadband. As you've mentioned that you are a StarHub Business accountholder, please contact our Business Helpdesk by calling 1631 from Mondays - Saturdays, 8.30am - 6pm excluding PH so they could further assist you. Thanks. 

Get Started

Get Started