New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 2:54 AM

Terminate StarHub TV & Broadband

Hi,

My StarHub TV & Broadband contract is going to expire soon and I do not wish to continue the subscription. 

Please advise what should I do with the StarHub TV box and Broadband router?

Also, do I need to inform StarHub customer service on the contract termination?

Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @wuadvs, we're sorry to hear your decision to discontinue your fibre broadband and TV service. To terminate the services, please visit any of our StarHub main outlets located at Plaza Singapura, NEX, Jurong Point, and Tampines Mall and bring all the equipment listed below:

Fibre Broadband
- Optical Network Terminal
- Fibre Patch Cord
- UTP Cable
- Power Adaptor

TV

- Set-Top Box

- Power Code/Adapter for Set-Top Box

- Remote Control

The service will be terminated accordingly once the equipment has been returned. Please note that a disconnection fee of $32.10 applies.

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Just to check one more thing, the current contract is actually under my friend's name and she has went back to home country for good.

In such case, I'm actually terminating the contract on behalf of her, do I need to bring any documents for the termination process? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

You need to present a Letter of Authorisation and copy of both the registered subscriber and your NRIC/FIN. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Hi Carla, 

Since we are in the middle of pandemic and border are closed.

Is there any way i can terminate my broadband service (contract expired) without returning broadband equipments since I am not able to enter Singapore.

If Not, Is there a way I can put my service on hold or vacation mode?

Thanks

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @, I'm sorry to hear about your decision to terminate your service with us. Please be informed that service termination can only be done in StarHub shops. As you've mentioned that you're currently not in Singapore. You may have an authorized person bring the equipment that need to be returned. Also, the authorized person must bring along both NRIC and letter of authorization signed by the subscriber. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

1 Message

• 

1 Point

5 m ago

Any penalty if terminate the Starhub TV & broadband contract one month earlier

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @user_3de9c2, you will incur an early termination charge if you terminate your service. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started