Skip to main content
stealthx

Trusted Commentator

• 

21 Messages

Wed, Sep 9, 2020 8:27 AM

Terminate HomeHub services

Hi,

My HomeHub contract is expiring. May I know what are the items that i need to return?

I have 1Gbps fibre broadband service as well as StarHub TV service with 3 x set top boxes.

Also have MaxMobile and Digital Voice service.

Thanks,

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

a month ago

Hi @stealthx, we're sorry to hear about your decision to terminate your HomeHub service. To terminate your HomeHub service, please visit any of the 4 StarHub Main Shops (Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex and Tampines) and return the following equipment:

• ONT/VeONT
  • Fibre Power adapter for ONT/VeONT
  • Network LAN cable/3 meters
  • Fiber patch cord/3 meters
  • Cable/Fibre TV Set-Top Box
  • Power Code/Adapter for Set-Top Box
  • Remote Control

Please note that there is a Fibre Service Disconnection Fee of $32.10 (wGST). Meanwhile, for MaxMobile and Digital Voice, you may send your termination request to my colleagues via Facebook by clicking the link below to assist you on the termination. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
stealthx

Trusted Commentator

• 

21 Messages

a month ago

i remember that the network LAN cables were mine... how many pieces do i have to return?

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

Let me just clarify that for broadband you will need to just return your ONT. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
stealthx

Trusted Commentator

• 

21 Messages

Then what about for Homehub plus? What do I return? Please be more clear. I don’t want to be there and be told that I did not return some items and be charged

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

1 x Network LAN cable should be returned. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started