Skip to main content

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 9:00 AM

Streaming box keeps requiring Login

I bought a starhub streaming box that was recently updated to the starhub TV+ app. Since then, periodically(everyday) the box will require a log in in order to access the content. It becomes annoying after a while as you have to login using the onscreen keyboard which is tedious to use. The box will also wake up by itself every so often even though it has been in sleep mode.

Responses

5 Messages

3 months ago

Just called StarHub and was told this a new feature and will force customers to re- login . This is totally not acceptable and frustrating. I am ok to login 1 per month for security but not every 2 to 3 days. StarHub , please take care of your customer feedback and action It ASAP.

5 Messages

3 months ago

I went to the facebook chat to report the issue and was told the same thing. Not helpful at all.

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

3 months ago

Hi Carla,

I tried doing what you have suggested and the issue is still there.

Is this a software bug or meant as a new feature? If it is meant as a feature, I would like to highlight that it has created a lot of inconveniences to us.

1 Message

2 months ago

Very annoying.... you can't be expecting old folks to login every 1 or 2 days! Pls fix the software! Now your software don't logged out but secretly remained login but disallow users from accessing paid programmes.... Need to logged out and relogin again. Whats the difference? Pls fix it asap!

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

Hi @ordix, apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. We'll take note of your feedback.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started