Skip to main content
A

Sun, Sep 13, 2020 12:14 PM

Starhub tv+ on airplay

Can you airplay starhub go on tv?  I’ve only managed the audio but the video is black. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

a month ago

Hi @Ajinooo, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! You meant StarHub TV+, right? Currently, the StarHub TV+ can only be watched on a TV if you have the Set-Top box from StarHub. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

Thank you Carla. Yes I meant Starhub tv+. Surprisingly I can screen cast Starhub tv+ from my android to my Samsung tv. But I only get the audio from my iPhone to Samsung tv on airplay screen mirroring. That was the basis of my question. 

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Unfortunately, the Screen Casting function of StarHub TV+ is only supported on Android devices running Android 5.0 or higher. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

You are a star Carla. Thank you for the clarification. 

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Thank you. Glad I was able to help you. 😊

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started