Exodus's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Mar 24, 2014 4:00 AM

Starhub TV network upgrade exercise

Hi,

I have 3 digital set top boxes that need to be change.

Question: by making an appointment before 31st Mar for option 2: Arrange for installation , is the installation fee waive for all 3 set top boxes?

Please advise asap

Thanks.

Gerald_Lau

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

8年前

I have recently receive the upgrade letter from Starhub. I am a long time customer (more than 5 years) of Starhub Hub Club. Subscribe to Mobile, TV and Broadband services. My contract due Aug' 2014. I understand that the upgrade will require me to change to a digital set up box at higher fee every month. My questions 1) is the upgrade by choice? But I dont need any additional features. 2) if its compulsory!? Why do i have to pay for something that i am not using? I was told by call-in staff if i dont upgrade and use my old set up box, service may be interrupted??? Hello?? Did i not pay my bill? What kind of service is this? I hope that person in charge pls look into my feedback. Its not about the additional dollar but its just not right. If you insist on upgrade, than you should better terminate my service without additional charge.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

Have you swapped the equipment?
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

Let us help you check on it. Please drop us your details to us over at http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery
Gerald_Lau

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

8年前

Not yet. I dont agree with any extra charges and any changes before my contract is due. Any upgrade on your side should be done free of charge and with minimum inconvenience brought to your customer. I am working everyday, if i take leave to replace my box, will Starhub compensate? If i cant watch my cable by end April even when i pay my monthly subscription, do you think its fair? I called your service staff. They said will send me an email to off-set the payment so that no extra charges is incurred. I didnt receive any email up to date. How am i to believe?
Gerald_Lau

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

8年前

KaiBoon, i take your advise and drop my details in the query form. I receive a call from your service staff and again was told to wait for her email on confirmation of the charges off-set. This is already the 2nd time she ask me to wait for email... How long does she take to prepare the email? Or did the email lost its way again. I think just make it simple, give me the option to terminate my Cable TV. You can carry on with your upgrade. I dont need.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8年前

Hi all

Let me clarify.

The HD Interactive Set-top Box allows you to not just watch HD programmes. It also comes with other features.

With the HD Interactive set-top box, you will be able to purchase Video-On-Demand movies and TV shows, watch Catch Up TV for free 7 days after the first telecast on selected channels, Start Over a programme which is currently showing on selected channels.

Get Started

Get Started