U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Jun 22, 2021 2:55 AM

Starhub TV Jitter(frame jumping)

Just had my  SAMSUNG Set-Top box GX-SH435EH replaced yesterday at Tampines Mall and reinstalled back - but now find intermittent Jitter on my TV Screen ONLY when viewing  Starhub TV.

Video on other viewing options such as Netflix and Youtube is fine - no issues whatsoever.

FYI - ONT is HUAWEI H35M8240HNC1 with first port connected to wireless router (Broad Band / Internet drops sometimes) and second port to the Samsung Set-Top box.

Tried swapping between the two ports - resulted in Error 2003 being shown on the TV Screen asking to check connections.

Could my HUAWEI ONT be starting to fail?

Can I have it replaced at a Starhub shop (like the Set-Top box) ?

Any help to rectify will be greatly appreciated.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_13757f, I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering an issue with your TV service. Just to check, have you tried to reboot all your equipment from the ONT, router and set-top box tp check if the issue persists?

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P  Yes! (a few times...)

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

All right. In this case, we suggest that your contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as this will require further technical assistance from the relevant team. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started