Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 12, 2018 11:00 PM

Starhub TV GO streaming Box.

If I subscribe for Starhub TV GO streaming box, Can I watch ICC Cricket World CUP 2019?

Responses

Hanbali_N

Alumni (Retired)

• 

634 Messages

2 years ago

Hi bhaswarniyogi,

You will not be able to catch the Cricket World Cup with the StarHub GO streaming box. - Han

Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 years ago

Hi 

is this confirmed that Cricket World Cup wont be available via Starhub GO. I am asking because ICC website says that it will be available via live Stream. Please confirm. Thanks.

https://www.icc-cricket.com/cricket-world-cup/official-broadcasters

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

992 Messages

• 

7 Points

2 years ago

Hey Kul, thanks for your query, I'm checking with our TV team. Will send you a confirmation as soon as possible. Thanks! -Jolene 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

992 Messages

• 

7 Points

2 years ago

Hey Kul, yes it is confirmed that Cricket is not available on StarHub Go streaming box as it's not available in Go Sports Pack. 

However, moving forward, Star Cricket is available via our new StarHub Entertainment Sports Pass. You'll get to enjoy TV Go for free when you switch to our new StarHub Entertainment passes and will be able to watch Cricket World Cup on StarHub Go. -Jolene 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Hi Jolene,

So is it confirmed that we can watch Cricket world cup on both Star cricket TV package and starhub go (both app on mobile and TV). Please confirm.

Thanks
Subbu
Jere_Lim

Community Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

a year ago

Hi, please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Hi Jere_lim, i have responded via PM. Thanks.

Jere_Lim

Community Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

a year ago

We have replied you via PM. Thank you 

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!
erwinquek

Honored Contributor

• 

50 Messages

a year ago

Is the Ethernet port on the box 10/100 or 10/100/1000

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

May i know why this information is needed? i just wanted to know how i can
watch ICC world cup using Starhub? thanks.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hi Jolene,

Can starhub make the cricket world cup (full coverage) available on star cricket and starhub go for a fee? Besofre every cricket world cup there is no clarity till the last minute for this broadcast...though eventually both starhub and singtel will stream it.

Like last cricket world cup I enquired from Starhub regarding broadcast and they informed me that they will not broadcast it. When finally I signed up with Singtel, only to realise that starhub also decided to telecast it. Some upfront clarity will be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Vineet

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

a year ago

Hi Kunzru

I've replied to your PM. 

- Amy
Kul

Senior Commentator

• 

18 Messages

• 

2 Points

a year ago

Hi, is there any streaming only package for cricket world? I dont want to get a 24/12 month tv contract just to watch 2 months of world cup. Moreover you removed your d'lite packs as well.

On one hand you market yourself as carrying out a war on inflexibility and then you actually take away all the flexible packs! If i only want to watch cricket, why must i purchase all other sports channels!

Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

a year ago

As shared previously, Star Cricket is available via our new StarHub Entertainment Sports Pass. You'll get to enjoy TV Go for free when you switch to our new StarHub Entertainment passes and will be able to watch Cricket World Cup on StarHub Go.

For no-contract Sports Pass, the monthly subscription is $49.90. StarHub Fibre Broadband is required to subscribe to the Entertainment Passes. If not, simply add $15/month for a Fibre Link Access. Installation fee of $53.50 is applicable to no contract Entertainment Pass sign up. 

Details can be found here >> https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/entertainment/entertainment-passes-with-shorter-contract.html

Get Started

Get Started