CL

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 5:42 AM

Starhub TV Box

I just changed new TV box and the image quality is bad. Technician came and do setup/change new cable also remains same issue. Feedback to Starhub and request to change back old TV Box (as old tv box image quality is good, totally is HD view), but they reply said "NO". saw many people also complaint new TV Box quality. Very disappointed, can someone ppl facing same issue comment here how to solve.  

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

5 m ago

Hi @Christine Lim, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your StarHub TV+ Box. Just to check, is your set-top box on a wired or wireless connection? Please power off your ONT, router and set-top box first and power on the devices in order one at a time 2 minutes apart to see if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

tried many times already

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Since the issue persists after rebooting the device, please contact our Customer Support as this will require further technical assistance. Thank you. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

5 m ago

called already, Starhub said need to arrange technician come to check. but i need to pay. Problem is technician just came yesterday to check, nothing can do. 

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Let me just clarify, what did the technician say about the cause of your set-top box problem? 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started