limcs

Valued Contributor

• 

13 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Sep 23, 2020 4:21 PM

StarHub tv box issues arising every few months

The StarHub box has been giving me issues slow lagging issues . Technician came twice to Change box change even blame it on my passport hard disk drive .Went down to change even a new hard disk. Now the problems started again !!! Looks like my nightmare with StarHub never ends. Even using a free fiber tv box from government does not give me any problems. This is terrible and my contract still have another 9 months to go 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

a month ago

Hi @limcs, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to confirm, do you have the fibre set-top box or our new StarHub TV+ Box? Also, have you tried to reboot both your ONT and set-top box to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
limcs

Valued Contributor

• 

13 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P all have been done . 6 month ago also have the same issue. this is terrible

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

342 Points

As you have mentioned that rebooting didn't help, it's highly recommended that you reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured that they'll be the best folks to assist you further with this concern. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started