Skip to main content
B

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 3:56 PM

Starhub TV+ Box is pathetic

As you can see from multiple posts here that the Starhub TV+ box is buggy, unstable and does not work most of the times. Starhub is aggressively selling these problem boxes as an upgrade without addressing the hardware issue. Now we are locked into a 2 year contract with no option to change. I am speaking to Customer Service and if not resolved, I plan to raise this to consumer bureau as not delivering the product that we pay for.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 months ago

Hi @Bharathv, we are very sorry that we have not met your service expectations. We understand that you are frustrated about these issues. Please know it's not our intention to make things difficult for you. Just to check, have you tried our basic troubleshooting such as rebooting both your ONT and set-top box to see if the issue still persists?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

I have rebooted it a couple of times and the problem remains. I have spoken to customer support and they have asked me to go to the Starhub shop and get the box replaced. This is an inconvenience I have to take whereas the fault is with Starhub for giving me a faulty device. Let me have the box replaced today and see if there is any difference.

Get Started

Get Started