Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

1 Point

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 8:41 AM

StarHub TV+ App Login Issue

Hi. I've installed the StarHub TV+ app on my new Note10+, which was purchased from Singtel on 12 September 2020. After I opened the app and tried logging in, I get an error that says. "Something went wrong. You have signed onto this account with too many devices. Login on one of your devices and manage these by going to 'My Devices'. [20007] N1020.

I couldn't login to my old devices as I have no longer have them with me, even if I use my laptop to login to the StarHub TV+ website, it couldn't go through. Can anyone advise on how to rectify this issue?

Thank you.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

316 Points

7 days ago

Hi @noorsyafiqm, each StarHub TV+ subscriber is entitled to 2 concurrent streams on 5 devices to access the content. The error you get means that your account has been signed in with more than 5 devices. In this case, please get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Apologies for the inconvenience caused since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started