Skip to main content
Ands

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 29, 2015 5:00 AM

Sony Xperia Z3+

Hi,

I have aaw to launch of the Sony Xperia Z3+ today 29/06/2015 at Sony store.

I would just like to check whether is StarHub has any plans of bringing this exciting phone for us loyal hubbers.

Responses

debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Ands

We do not have any information at the moment. Do stay tuned at our website for updates. Thank you!

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

We are all waiting for Sony Z3 + , please hurry up and launch this amazing brand !!!
eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

5 years ago

Suggest to call the Sales HOTline  1630  

They may able to estimate the time of arrival of your model.

For they did informed me that the S5 stock to arrive in 3 weeks.

Arrived just a few days earlier.

NickF

Alumni (Retired)

• 

233 Messages

5 years ago

I'm pretty curious about the Sony Z3+ too.  Do check back our corporate website for mroe details soon!

Some of my posts on this community site are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Sony, being one of the world's leader in mobile design , yet given such low emphasis after being launched on 26th June, in Japan, its called Z4
lingua101

Valued Advisor

• 

34 Messages

5 years ago

I am quite surprise until now Xperia Z3+ is still not available through Starhub, while the other 2 teclos have had it for around 2 weeks.

I want to do recontract with this phone le.   Seems Starhub is trying to push me to the other 2 telcos le.

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Starhub will regret not fighting hard enough to hold the main sponsorship rights to launch Sony, perhaps those marketing people are too young to comprehend that Sony despite 2nd runner up, has that stamina, this company has been creating wonders thru out decades. Without a doubt too, the only company with clean sharp designs that are functional 👍👏

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is there any one to respond to postings offically.

Sales guys from starhub don't have idea about z3+.

I was shocked by the response they gave me while i called them to check.

An Dong Ni

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

I have 3 vouchers expiring end of Jul and I was waiting for Z3+ to launch for so long. I called up the customer service hotline and requested the sales team to call me but I ended up receiving the call from the same CS. He has totally no clue on the launch date. Is StarHub having a bad relationship with SONY mobile SG?

It is apalling to see that the other 2 telcos are dishing out free accessories for SONY Z3+ but till now Starhub did not have any info on this new model despite repeated request from consumers asking for it.

Is StarHub listening to the consumers?

Thanks~!

Anthony

Ands

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I guess it's been a month since I have created this topic regarding StarHub whether are they bring in this amazing phone(be it you are Xperia Z series loyalist or just curious and wanna get your hand on the Z3+).

In the meanwhile I have been following debbiefa(customer service) advice and till day I dun see even a tiny sign that you might be carrying this phone.

I have also email to your sales department regarding this phone just as I have did when Xperia Z launch( which I got a very intrigued reply) and starhub never disappointed then to not just carry it but being the only telco to carry it 1st with all the freebies and pre-launch registration.

But this time round I don't even get a reply for my email to the sales department. And I'm tired of checking the Webby every now and then to see signs that you will carry the phone.

I guess most of us loyalist or curious ppl just want a simple answer that you might carry the phone so we just keep waiting till you launch or we move on, you are definitely carrying the phone (check out our launch special) or no we are not carrying sorry (so we move on with other phones or buy the phone with no contract from Sony/dealer itself).

So please that is all we need. Just show us something rather then leave us loyal hubbers and Xperia Z lover out there hanging and drying.

Sign Off
Ands
eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

5 years ago

An Dong Ni

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

I couldnt agree more with Ands on what he said. What we want is to just get an answer from Starhub whether are they carrying Xperia Z3+. Every one I asked, be it sales hotline, general enquiries at starhub shops, information counter at starhub store, they are just as clueless as I am. 

You created a community forum for us to post topics but it gets unanswered despite repeated requests from loyal starhub subscriber and SONY fans. This is just not right. I have been with Starhub since their inception in 2000 but I'm just so tempted to switch telco just because of this reason.

I hope you will still be able to get me by the time the moderator sees and acts on our posts. 

Thanks,

Anthony 

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I think perhaps Starhub stop investing on Sony upon hearing the news Sony will cut losses by releasing their smartphone division. Shortsightedness, its could be a tactic , Sony is such a old company with untold successful stories to be told. Who is Apple ? NKOTB
lingua101

Valued Advisor

• 

34 Messages

5 years ago

Agreed.   It seems Starhub will not carry it then.

I heard rumpors that another new model X3v or something will come up this September.   May be this is why Stahub decided not to carry Z3+

but again, can't they just say so, that there is no plan to sell Z3+ for now....

An Dong Ni

Honored Commentator

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Until now, Starhub did not respond to our queries. I was wondering what is the point of creating this community forum. Is the moderator sleeping?

Get Started

Get Started