SGMariner's profile

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 25, 2013 10:00 AM

Ridiculous Registered Mail by Starhub

I received a registered mail collection slip on 22nd Oct as the post man was unable to get me on 11th oct as I went overseas. I went to collect the expected important registered mail from Starhub thinking what is the content. Omg is my first reaction because the letter was just a letter to inform me that the current set top box I was previously using will be faced out on 24th oct, also to inform me the ways to get the new set top box.
I was **bleep** pissed off for the time, effort, having to take time off from work (Post office closes at 5pm on weekdays) and also for my transportation (to the post office). The reason why I am so pissws off is because I have already done the upgrade to the new set top box on the 4th Oct but they only send out the letter on the 8th Oct. Meaning to say the lettee was sent out without checking if I did the upgrade and also not thinking how much inconvenience these would caused for the cust. Super ridiculous registered I even received. Hope someone can address my concerns. Thanks.
KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

Get Started

Get Started