W

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 3:43 AM

Request Re-contract Voucher

Hi there, May I know what is the procedure for re-contract voucher requesting and can anyone please guide me through the process?

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

6 m ago

Hi @wjwesdxc, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Thanks for your interest to recontract with us. We are excited to share that we now have a new Recontract Voucher scheme, your Recontract Voucher will no longer have an expiry date so you can use them anytime you want on a handset you like! The value of the voucher will be rewarded according to the tier of the mobile plan you’re signing up for – the higher the tier of the mobile plan, the higher the voucher value. For example, if you are currently on a $50 2-year plan and decide to recontract to a Mobile+ $95 2-year plan, you will enjoy a $100 voucher instead of the current $50.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P  hi Carla, thx for the reply, Can I get a higher price voucher if possible?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please be informed that you will automatically get a higher recontract voucher value when you sign up for a higher Mobile+ Plan. We believe this is a fairer system for both the customer and StarHub. We are transparent with our recontract voucher offers so we display in full what recontract voucher value you will get with each 2-year mobile plan, regardless of which customer service rep or supervisor you approaches for enquiry.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

thanks for the answer

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

No problem. Have a nice day, @wjwesdxc

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started