U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Jun 28, 2021 12:20 PM

Request for Re-contract voucher

Would like to seek clarification if Starhub is still providing re-contract voucher? 

I have reached out to the messenger and when being tasked to click onto the online store and plan selection. There was no mention of recontract voucher at any point of time. 

Would like to seek some clarification if Starhub is still providing the voucher and if I am still eligible after having been a loyal customer with Starhub for over 15 years.  

Thank you. 

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_bce44a, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! We are happy to hear that you would like to recontract your mobile line with us! 💚 To answer your question, yes, we are still offering recontract vouchers to our customers. 

We now have a new Recontract Voucher scheme, this means your Recontract Voucher will no longer have an expiry date so you can use them anytime you want on a handset you like. Please note you will only see the recontract voucher after selecting the eligible line to recontract. See sample screenshot below:

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thank you for the kind advise and help. Much appreciated. 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

You're welcome. Have a nice day! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started